Trainee Data Quality Assistant
Six Town Housing
Bury/ Working from home, Bury
16th Apr 2021
National Living Wage for Age
25 hrs per week
We are seeking a Trainee Data Quality Assistant who is passionate about making sure the information stored in our systems is accurate, therefore you will need a keen attention to detail and like working on a computer. You will work alongside our experienced Business Data Analysts who will help guide you in your role and teach you about the systems we have in place.
As part of this role, you will:
– Input information into various data systems (performance and housing related)
– Check data in various formats to produce quality performance information.
– Assist with solving problems
– Complete electronic data filing
– Enhance data using a variety of internal and external information
– Working with the team to ensure the timely production of performance information – in line with internal and external deadlines
– Support colleagues by completing additional or crossover tasks within your skill set agreed with your Co-ordinator.
The type of person we are looking for:
– Enthusiastic about providing a great service to our customers
– Willing to work as part of team and enjoy interacting with people
– Likes to come up with ideas to do things better and solve problems
– Happy to get on with tasks and ask for help where needed
– Able to organise information and keep records up to date
– Likes things to be accurate and correct
– Happy dealing with a number of tasks to complete
– Likes working on computer systems
To be eligible for this role, you must be:
To apply, please contact your Work Coach at the Job centre.