Revelation social care
31st Jul 2021
£8.91 per hour
We are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Bury, Radcliffe, Whitefield, Prestwich and surrounding areas, who will be responsible for providing support to our customers in the comfort of their own home. You don’t need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided. Typical shift patterns: • 8.00am – 2:00pm. • Break. • 4pm – 10pm. You must have your own transport. Roles are subject to DBS Checks (charged at £60.00).
Who would make an ideal care worker:
• Kind, caring and compassionate.
• A good listener who is patient.
• A happy ‘people person’.
• Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
• Be responsible and able to work unsupervised.
• To be reliable and punctual, as you must be able to commit to attending all service user’s calls.
• Able to work alternate weekends.