Abbeywood care home
Bury , Bury
31st Jul 2021
£9.00 per hour
This vacancy is for a day/evening carer. As well as providing personal care to our residents, the successful applicant will need to be an excellent team player and communicator.
At Abbeywood Care Home, we recognise that being a carer is about more than just practical support. Great quality care comes from being a person to rely on emotionally, as well as physically.
Our team are experienced and highly qualified, making them the best people to look after our residents as well as to work with. It takes something truly special to be a great carer, every member of our staff has been picked for their compassionate and understanding nature.
Job role includes:
– Assist/provide personal care;
– Provide Care and support;
– Assist in domestic duties;
– Comply with all policies and procedures;
– To liaise with management;
– To report back any concerns relating to the health of the residents;
– To work together to constantly improve services;
– Completing all relevant records.
Level 2 NVQ not essential but preferred. Experience not required as training will be given on site.
COVID-19 considerations: All staff required COVID testing every Tuesday (provided on site)
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour
• Flexible schedule
• On-site parking
• Sick pay
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
All staff required COVID testing every Tuesday (provided on site)
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place