BTEC Level 1 certificate in construction, Level 1 Award in health & safety in a construction environment, Level 1 Extended personal diploma for employment, Green CSCS Card
19th & 20th & 21st & 22nd & 23rd & 26th & 27th & 28th & 29th & 30th Apr 2021
09:00 am - 12:00 pm
You will develop an understanding of the construction sector considering health and safety legislation and welfare, construction technology and working as part of a group. You will explore other vocationally-relevant topics and experience practical training on basic block paving.
This is a classroom course, the full address details will be given upon successful acceptance by the tutor.
– Learners must be 19+ (prior to the 1st August 2021)
– Learners must be unemployed, and claiming an employment related benefit
– Learners must be a legal UK resident.
– Learners must not have completed the equivalent of course qualifications previously, at the same level or above.
– Live in the Manchester area.
To book or ask any questions, visit https://www.jobskilla.co.uk/course/4295