Mosses Centre, Cecil Street, Bury
07th Jan 2022
05:30 pm - 07:30 pm
In this course, you will cover:
– The purpose of committees/TRA’s and Community groups
– The functions of committees / Roles and responsibilities
– Key features of a constitution –
– Effective skills for committee members –
– Organising a meeting
– Preparing and drafting minutes
– Decision making
– Managing conflict.
– Understand different forms of communication and when to use them
– Funding avenues
– Social media and communication
To book a place, contact Naomi Exton at firstname.lastname@example.org.